Links galore

Lugares interessantes perdidos na minha lista de bookmarks...

Repetita, Repetita est le blog de Jean-Philippe Perrot, photographe et réalisateur de documentaires;

Road Trip ‘06, A travel log describing the adventures of a road trip of a mother and her 13 year old daughter as they drive through the southeast visiting the maternal family matriarch, extended family, collecting family recipes, stopping for fun along the way and singing Bette Midler in the car! It should be a wonderful ride! Read and come along with us!;

Shortcut: A European City Blog, Daily blogging from Europe: city life, events, people & travel;

Daze Of Our Lives, State of the art 19th century humour (sadly no longer updated);

Susannah Sayler, My photographs exist to me as clues to a story, perhaps a crime, that I will never figure out. I am interested in scenes that confound me, scenes where it seems like something is absent;

Harvard Design Magazine: After the Flood, Lina Bo Bardi’s Glass House by Esther da Costa Meyer;

Dark Horizons: James Cameron’s Trilogy Plans, I have two franchises, if you will, or films that play out over an arc of a number of films that I am going to be making;

Music For One Apartment And Six Drummers, Seis personas esperan pacientemente frente a un apartamento a que sus dueños saquen a pasear al perro....

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário